The WD-40 is perfect for home improvement and automotive purposes and is an all in 1 spray as it acts as a Rust Remover, Lubricant, Stain Remover, Degreaser, Cleaning & Protecting Agent. It can be used on multiple surfaces like metal, wood, chrome, aluminum, glass, and more. The uses are limitless for the WD-40.
- Stops Squeaks - Why live with squeaky noises at home? The WD40 drives out creaky door noise, squeaky home gates, and fan noise amongst others. It provides solutions to stuck automotive parts for both car and bikes and helps in cleaning and removing rust from multiple surfaces.
- Loosen Rust Parts - Jammed bolts? Stuck drawers? Stiff Door Latches? Hard-moving slider windows and stiff bag zippers? The WD-40 is one solution for all your common problems at home. The multi-purpose spray can be used to lubricate any moving parts that are jammed or hard to. The WD-40 is also a great lubricating agent for chains, bearings, and various other mechanical joints.
- Frees Sticky Mechanism - WD40 also helps in removing sticky residues from multiple surfaces. Helps in getting rid of oily & greasy surfaces present on kitchen and automotive surfaces, cleaning sticker and glue residue on walls, floor, carpets, and vehicles. Aviod flamable areas.
- Cleans & Protects - It can be used as a household cleaning product on multiple surfaces. Helps clean stains like gas cylinder marks on the floor, and cleans and provides shine to dirty or rustic showpieces and other surfaces at home. It also helps remove stiff dirt & tar from bikes and cars and also in cleaning limescale and hard water residues on bathroom surfaces, among other use cases.
- Drives Out Moisture - The WD-40 can be used on water-exposed surfaces to give a layer of coating to prevent damage from moisture. Drives out foggy stain effect of car headlamps, and water stains on mirrors and windowpanes. Penetrates stubborn keyholes and any other mechanical and functional parts at home and in vehicles among other limitless use cases.